le forum de l'alliance de dholéna Index du Forum
le forum de l'alliance de dholéna
L'Alliance de Dholéna entre l'Ordre des Paladins [OP], les Guerriers du Mal [GDM], et leurs alliés.

Index    Faq    Rechercher    S'enregistrer    Connexion    

:: If You Were Me And Lived In... Colonial America: An Introdu ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    le forum de l'alliance de dholéna Index du Forum -> Bureau du Recensement et Village -> Bureau du Recensement
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
tawnzla

MessagePosté le: Lun 19 Juin - 17:16 (2017)    Sujet du message: If You Were Me And Lived In... Colonial America: An Introdu Répondre en citant

Join Carole P. Roman and travel through time to visit the most interesting civilizations throughout history in the first four books of her new series. Learn what kind of food you might eat in Ancient Greece, the clothes you wore in 15th century Renaissance Italy, what your name could be in Elizabethan England, and what Colonial American children did for fun. If You Were Me and Lived in...does for history what her other award-winning series did for culture. So get on-board this time-travel machine and discover the world through the eyes of a young person just like you.

Details:
price: $3.26
bound:
publisher: Chelshire, Inc. (April 27, 2017)
lang: English
asin:
isbn: 1947118943, 978-1947118942,
weight: 13.9 ounces (
filesize:

If You Were Me and Lived In... Colonial America: An Introduction to Civilizations Throughout Time (If You Were Me and Lived In... Historical) book ipad free

79c7fb41ad

Forex Trading: Ultimate Advanced Guide: 2 Manuscripts The Best Techniques + The Advanced Guide That Will Make You the KING of Forex Trading (Volume 7) download epub mobi pdf fb2The President is Wrong: A Guide for Young Readers download epub mobi pdf fb2Re-Thinking Mobility: Contemporary Sociology (Transport and Society) download epub mobi pdf fb2Emphasizing Social Justice and Equity in Leadership for Early Childhood: Taking a Postmodern Turn to Make Complexity Visible download epub mobi pdf fb2Secret Power (Christian Classics) (Volume 7) download epub mobi pdf fb2Pest Alert: Unwanted Guests (Emotions, feelings and change) download epub mobi pdf fb2To Whisper Her Name (A Belle Meade Plantation Novel) download epub mobi pdf fb2All Aboard for the Bobo Road download epub mobi pdf fb2How to Become an A-Student in Science and Engineering download epub mobi pdf fb2Elettrotecnica generale e Macchine elettriche Volume VIII: Reti elettriche in regime sinusoidale con 80 esercizi svolti (Italian Edition) download epub mobi pdf fb2

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 19 Juin - 17:16 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    le forum de l'alliance de dholéna Index du Forum -> Bureau du Recensement et Village -> Bureau du Recensement Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Thème MGP_Medieval créé par MagicGraph Pro 7 Concept © 2009